This Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that combines savory shrimp, fluffy rice, and tender vegetables with a spicy kick from Chongqing Chili Crisps. Perfect for those who love bold and spicy flavors, this dish is sure to satisfy your cravings for something hot and hearty.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Chongqing Chili Crisp
- Green onions, chopped for garnish
- Heat a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add beaten eggs to the pan and scramble until set, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil to the same pan, then add diced onions, red bell pepper, and minced garlic. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Add the cooked white rice to the pan and stir to combine with the vegetables. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce to the pan, and continue to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Push the rice mixture to the sides of the pan, creating a well in the center. Add the shrimp to the center of the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Stir the shrimp into the rice mixture, breaking up any clumps of rice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons of Chongqing Chili Crisps and cook for an additional minute until heated through.