Chongqing Style Spicy Noodles are a beloved Chinese dish known for their thick, chewy noodles and bold, spicy sauce. This recipe strikes a perfect balance of flavor and nutrition, tantalizing your tastebuds and leaving you craving more.
- 1 packet of Chongqing Spicy Hotpot Noodles
- 2 beef balls
- 2 crab sticks
- 2 egg dumplings
- 1 shiitake mushroom
- 1/4 cup of lettuce
- (or your favorite vegetables)
- In a bowl, add the HOTPOT SAUCE PACKET and DRY SEASONING PACKET with 250 ml (1 cup) of boiling water. Mix well.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook beef balls, crab sticks, egg dumplings, shitake mushrooms, lettuce and the thick-cut noodles for 4 minutes and stir well. When cooked, drain the water thoroughly.
- In the soup bowl, add the cooked noodles, garnish with your desired toppings, and serve.